What has this country come to? The future of our nations economy and welfare has been trumped by the wanting to be overly careful concerning the environment. In a world where large businesses are not responsible for their own actions. Theses are the things that the current president has implemented and have been the downfall of this nation. In order to solve these problems we need a man who is not scared to get his hands dirty. This man is Virgil Goode.
Obama fully supported the bailout of the auto industry. This caused the U.S. Government to spend upwards of hundreds of billions of dollars to save an industry that had brought this debt upon itself. Is this the sign of strength? The current president is saying that large business in this country is not responsible for there actions. Virgil Goode is whole-heartedly against the auto industry bailout. This would allow the auto industry to suffer for their wrong and make an example so that no other big business would handle their money as poorly as they had.
The current president has rules in place so that we are not allowed to mine any of the oil opportunities within the United States. This increased our dependency on foreign oil and sends money outside of the United States. The only other opposition to mining American oil could be the want to preserve natural beauty which is not a very good argument. This is a major thing I do not like about Barak Obama. Virgil Goode would promote the mining of American oil and other recourses. This would not only stimulate the economy and create jobs but it would also enable the government to raise tax on oil and decrease the national debt. There is no substitute for this policy in my opinion and I strongly oppose anyone who opposes the mining of American recourses because there is simply no substitute.

I really enjoyed this essay. You have pretty much convinced me to vote for Goode. I like the confidence level and the whole "don't be a pussy" vibe i'm getting from you. One thing I would do is address the opposition. Say something you disagree with that Goode supports. Then go on to prove that it isn't much of a real concern. This will make you seem more valid and people will take you more seriously. Good essay and I really like the chemistry jokes.
ReplyDeleteThis essay was very well written, well done. I am in agreement of voting for Goode. First, I would like to compliment your sophistication of word choice used. The classic format of 5 paragraph, with 3 main points wasn't used, yet your format was very effective to prove your point. You focused on your points and expounded on them and how our country would be bettered. Along with Graham, I would say to mention something that you disagree about with Goode. Very nicely done.
ReplyDeleteAlthough I disagree with some of Goode's views I thin your essay is well written. However, I think your post would be stronger if you didn't constantly compare Goode to Obama. I think this constant comparison makes it hard for me to think about Goode without also thinking about Obama. A way to combat this would be to also compare Goode to Romney, there is a chance he will be president! Good post though, eye opening.
ReplyDelete